Photos by: Kelly Paduch
Are you one of those people who can't help but wonder 'where does that road go?' The Dolce Comp Evo is a bike that'll help you find out. Built to tackle any gravel and dirt road adventures with comfortable confidence, the Evo features high-quality components and features such as subcompact, Cruise/Climb gearing and ample storage for those long explorations into the unknown.
- The D’Aluisio Smartweld technology in the E5 Premium Aluminum frame provides a lightweight and precise-handling ride, while the Women’s Endurance Geometry of the frame delivers improved stability for confident control when climbing and descending. This geo also puts you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position for hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Veer off and onto dirt and fireroads with confidence thanks to the high-traction, wide, 30/32mm Specialized Roubaix Pro tires, featuring long-lasting BlackBelt puncture protection.
- Featuring the lightweight, smooth-shifting Shimano 105 drivetrain with a 48/32 crankset, perfect for tackling steep grades.
- (SeatPost) Specialized Sport, alloy, 27.2mm
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.