Sure, you train hard and eat right, but there’s just one thing missing—an edge. The Amira gives you two. First, there’s the performance edge you get from its FACT carbon frame and tapered head tube. The combination results in responsive handling and true get-up-and-go accelerations. Then comes the psychological edge. The feeling that, when teamed up with a lightweight, high-performance machine, there’s no limit to what you can achieve together.
The Amira Comp isn't just a bike that's born to race—it's a bike that proves you don't need to take out a second mortgage to have a luxurious ride.
Some of the Amira Specs:
- Frame: FACT 9r carbon, women's carbon layup & competitive geometry
- Fork: FACT carbon, full monocoque
- Wheels: DT Swiss R460, Quick Release
- Tires: Turbo Pro, 700x23mm
- Crankset: Ultegra, Chainrings 50/34T
- Shift Levers & Derailleurs: Ultegra 11speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28t
- Saddle: Body Geometry Oura Comp
Click on the button below to read an awesome review from BikeRardar.com on this bike!
"The Specialized Amira is one of the most impressive performance road bikes on the market; designed for speed and capable of bringing out the inner racer you weren’t even sure existed. It’s a bike that begs you to let it show you what it can do and what you can do on it. If I ever stop riding stupidly long distances I’d be seriously interested in adding one of these to my stable." http://www.bikeradar.com/us/women/gear/category/bikes/road/product/specialized-amira-comp-review-51122/