Lightweight carbon frame? Check. Industry-leading suspension technology? Oh yeah. Race-ready build kit? You know it.
Straight out of production, the newly redesigned Specialized Epic has proven itself to be a race-winning machine.
Kate Courtney won USA National Pro Championships on the Epic at Snowshoe Mountain Resort 2 weeks ago, as well as the Boston Rebellion Cup, Julbo Eastern Grind MTB race, and the UCI MTB World Cup Race in Lenzerheide, Switzerland.
Check out more of Kate Courtney's pics with Specialized here: https://www.instagram.com/kateplusfate/
Bike Rumor wrote a really awesome and detailed review of the new 2018 Epic. Check it out by hitting the button below!
2018 Epic Pro Specs:
- Frame: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon frame, XC Geometry, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox SID 29 with Brain, tapered alloy steerer, bottom-adjust Brain Fade, Solo Air, 110x15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 100mm of travel, 42mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox/Specialized Micro Brain shock w/ Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
- Front Hub: Roval Alloy, disc, 15x110mm spacing, torque caps, 32h
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Rims: Roval Control Carbon, 22mm internal width, tubeless-ready
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo, carbon, Boost™ 148, 175/170mm 24mm spindle
- Shift lever: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM 1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Brakes: SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, organic pads
- Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 30.9mm