The Tarmac Comp stands on its own two wheels as a bike that's born to perform and able to take your riding to the next level.
Kelly is super stoked on riding this bike. Here are a few reasons why:
- Frame - This frame is Rider First Engineered, which means "for every frame size, each tube size and carbon layup is selected with collected fit and rider data in mind. This gives optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness across every single size."
- This bike gets up and goes, and it's because of this technology. It really is "the worlds best ride."
- FACT SL5 10r Carbon Frame Layup - The design and layup of carbon materials perfectly combines lightweight performance, responsiveness, and compliance.
- Wheels - The Roval SLX 24 rims are new for this year, and with sealed cartridge hubs and lightweight DT Swiss spokes, the wheel set is light and responsive.
- Ultegra 8000 Drivetrain and Brakes - New for this year, the Ultegra 8000 components seem to be more aero and better built up for high mileage and high performance.
- Tires - Specialized Turbo S-works. So grippy, so smooth, so fast!
Kelly's first ride impression: "Dang, this bike is ridiculous! It's so good."