Website link HERE
Sunday, May 29-Friday, June 3, 2016
is Singletrack Summer Camp at the Trans-Sylvania Epic!
2016 Registration Opens January 1
A new look and format awaits you at the 2016 Trans-Sylvania Epic.
5 days of stages.
Arrive Sunday, May 29 for an evening welcome gathering, intro to the week and the awarding of the first leaders jerseys of 2016
New looks to classic stages. A remote start is back. Some new food options. And some more fun planned at camp!
Duo is back too!
Bring a friend and spend week riding incredible trails together!
A free tent site is included with every entry with the option to upgrade to other on-site lodging or RV parking!
Enjoy two meals on us after the
Rothrock Enduro at HomeD Pizzeria and Robin Hood Brewing and
after RB Winter at Elk Creek Cafe and Brewing Co!
Food trucks on site for your gnoshing pleasure.
And of course all the other great stuff that makes our riders want to come back year after year will part of TSEpic again.
All Solo and Duo Entries Include:
- A fully packaged mountain bike vacation.
- The Singletrack Summer Camp atmosphere you get nowhere else.
- A setting that allows allowing you to relax amidst the deep dark forest greenery, complete with camp lake, cold spring fed streams and swimming pool between stages.
- Base camp style set up means you can bring anything and everything you need with one location for the whole event!
- An onsite campsite with the option to upgrade to other onsite lodging offerings
- Post stage meals at HomeDPizzeria and Elk Creek Cafe on days 3 and 4
- Pre race welcome dinner on Sunday evening
- Final cookout of deliciousness on Friday after the final stage.
- Checkpoints stocked with water, electrolyte drinks, soda, fruit, PBJ, cookies, fig bars, inner tubes, lubricant, etc. Bottle hand-offs available for at least the top 5 positions in each category.
- Drop bag support – leave your drop bag with us the morning of the stage and it will be available for you at the checkpoint.
- Mid-week fun on Wheelie Wednesday!
- More camp style fun throughout the week
- Superb mix of trails and courses
- SportIdent touchless timing on enduro segments – one of the first events in North America to use this technology.
- On site professional medical care and support at CampTSE.
- Participants’ swag such as jerseys, sweatshirts, T-shirts, products from sponsors and more.
- A portion of each entry directed to trail creation and enhancement locally and across Pennsylvania.
- A portion of each entry supports the growth of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Cycling League
- Freeze Thaw Cycles superlative mechanical support available all week long throughout the evenings at Camp TSEpic.
- Close to $30,000 in cash and prizes throughout the week for those racing for the daily and GC podiums.
- Special crowd awards from our fantastic partners – even if you don’t get on the stage podium you may be lucky enough to win something great!
- On course mechanical support at checkpoints.
- Neutral support bikes to allow you to finish the stage if yours breaks and still officially finish the TSEpic.
- Finisher’s prizes are awarded to those who complete every stage. In the past have taken home pocket knives, hatchets, machetes and more as part of their finisher’s prize package. We’ll come up with something equally good this year – this ain’t your father’s belt buckle.
- Miles and miles of incredible singletrack!
- An experience and new friends you’ll cherish for a long long time.
Choose your lodging upgrades, food and additional transport on our registration pages.
EPIC TEAM ENTRIES
This option allows you to band together with friends and take part in every day or just the days you feel like rippin it! Everything above is included – all the same fun of #Singletracksummercamp except the race swag items (though we’ve conveniently made those available to you on the registration page if you would like!).
- Teams can be as few as 2 people, and as many as 7.
- Teams only need to have 1 rider finish each stage, but all riders can go out as many (or as few) days as they like.
- Teammates do not need to ride together, though certainly can.
- Team racers can compete against the solo racers in the Enduro.
- Prices for the team categories are simplified, and still less than racing solo.
- Team racers that finish all 7 stages will receive the same finisher’s prizes as the solo riders that do.
Get all the details on the “What is the Epic Team?” page.
Join us for Singletrack Summer Camp!