Narrowback + Down Tilghman
- 1,739ft elevation
- These trails are a bit less technical than some of the other trails in the National Forest
- Not recommended if it's been raining a good bit
Up Reddish, down Timber - Wolf
- 3,236ft elevation
- Pavement climb, awesome singletrack descent
- Park at Wolf parking lot on Tilghman Rd
Mud Pond + an extra loop on Blueberry
- 2,692ft elevation
- Gravel climb that turns onto singletrack
- Go all the way to Oak knob for the big descent, turns into doubletrack at the Mud Pond - lots of fun!
Camp Todd, Chestnut, Hankey, Lookout!
- Park at The Wild Oak Parking lot near Lookout Mountain
- Camp Todd is a heck of a climb, but good!
- 28.1 miles
- 5,298ft elevation
Looking for a place to car camp or spend a night in an awesome mountain lodge? Check out the Stokesville Campground! We can give you some great intel on this amazing place!