Registration Page: https://www.bikereg.com/michaux-endurance-series-terror-of-teaberry
Start line address: Michaux State Forest, PA17325
Presented by Michaux Productions
The final race in our series is the Terror of Teaberry which debuted in 2000. The Teaberry parking lot is in South Mountain off of Coldspring Road. Jeremiah Bishop raced our course a few years ago and said that mile for mile, it was the hardest race he had done in the WORLD! The south side offers some of the most technical trails in the forest that we try to link together without any road sections. The fall season always provides such a beautiful course. This race also has 5, 10, 20 and 30 mile single loop courses. This is the best part of the forest to ride!
Pre-Registration Closes 9/21 at 12:00 AM and will re-open as Race Day Registration!
5 mile - $10
10 mile - $40 *
20 mile - $50 *
30 mile - $60 *
*Included Michaux Endurance T-Shirt and post race meal
Race Day Registration starting at 9/21 12:01 AM and will stay open until 9/25 at noon. After that you can still register up at the race on Sunday morning.
Race Day Rates
5 mile - $10
10 mile - $50 *
20 mile - $60 *
30 mile - $70 *
* Includes a post race meal and NO T-Shirt
RAIN OR SHINE
30 mile - 9:00
20 mile, 10 mile, then 5 mile - 10:00
What do you get if you race the 10, 20 or 30?
1. You get that feeling of euphoria and accomplishment from finishing one of the toughest races there is.
2. You get stocked aid stations on the course with GU, water, cyctosport, pb j, candy and more
3. Post-race meal.
4. Race T-Shirt.
5. 30 mile podium finishers receive cash prize
6. 10 and 20 mile podium finishers recieve pick from prize table
7. Enter all three to qualify for the overall series title at the end of the series
10 Mile- https://connect.garmin.com/activity/885803901
20 Mile- https://connect.garmin.com/activity/570457140
30 Mile- https://connect.garmin.com/activity/875265515