The Camber Expert Carbon 29 is made for climbing back to the top of the trail the second you reach the bottom. Its trail-ready geometry and plush suspension are hooked up to a rear triangle that's ready to climb, while the build includes SWAT storage, a SRAM X1 groupset, and powerful Shimano brakes.
- FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 alloy rear end is mated with our Trail 29 Geometry to form a bike that's just as at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rough trail sections.
- FOX/ Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini-Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 120mm of fine-tunable suspension, and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain
- FOX 34 Performance 29 fork features 34mm aluminum stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 120mm of plush, trail-taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customize the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition.
- Roval Traverse 29 alloy wheels feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability
- Fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame