Ryan recently purchased an All-City Nature Boy 853 frame and built it up with sick parts.
All-City Cycles is an awesome company, and if you've never heard of them, check them out:
The Nature Boy 853 frame is a single-speed setup. You may remember me (Kelly) stating in a recent blog that I think single-speeding is sad (I like gears) - this may just be the bike that changes that (???).
Made with Reynolds 853 steel and paired with a Whiskey carbon thru-axle fork, this bike is light and stiff. Add in the All-City Signature singlespeed disc dropouts with disc brake mounts, and you're ready to build a party bike (All-City's most recent advertisement makes it known that they are the #partybrand).
Ryan's Nature Boy build includes:
- Frame: All-City Cycles Nature Boy 853
- Wheels: Roval Control SL 29 (22mm internal width, tubeless rim)
- Brakes/Rotors: Level TLM Hydraulic, 140mm & 160mm Magura Rotors
- Handlebar: S-Works Prowess Carbon XC Handlebar
- Headset: Chris King Inset 7
- Bottom Bracket: Chris King Threadfit 24
- Chain Ring: SRAM Force CX1 42tooth
- Cog: Endless Bike Co. 19tooth Annodized Kick Ass Cog
- Chain: KMC 10x GOLD