There’s a feeling people get when everything just clicks on a ride, and the Roll is a bike that pulls it all together for you. Take it on a bike path and enjoy the smooth ride afforded by a lightweight frame and Ground Control Positioning. Feel the confidence a wider, more stable tire provides. And ride longer with the Body Geometry science that’s gone into the saddles, grips, and pedals. Get out there, get active, and feel it for yourself.
The ROLL bicycles are a lot of fun! Don't let the big tires fool you into thinking this is a slow-style cruiser. This bike zips around town, no problemo! It's sure to put a smile on your face once you start pedaling.
ROLL Low Entry Specs:
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, V-brake, fender/rack mounts
- Fork: Steel, V-brake, fender/rack mounts
- Rims: Steel, V-brake, fender/rack mounts
- Tires:Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3", 60 TPI w/ BlackBelt Protection
- Chainring: Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3", 60 TPI w/ BlackBelt Protection
- Shift Lever: Shimano Altus, 7-Speed
- Brakes: Tktro V-brake, linear pull
- Saddle: Body Geometry The Cup, 6-degree rise, steel rails, 245mm