2018 Specialized Enduro Coil 29/6Fattie
The days of coil suspension only appearing on the bikes of Enduro World Series pros, like Curtis Keene and Jared Graves, are over. Now, you too can experience the exceptional pedaling efficiency and downhill-crushing damping that comes with a coil shock.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Twin-Tube design, coil spring, adjustable high and low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm of travel
- Shock: Custom Öhlins TTX, Twin-Tube design, high- and low-speed compression adjust, rebound adjust
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads
- Seatpost: Command Post IRcc WU, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel
- Front Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 28t direct mount ring
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- Shifter: SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed