2017 Enduro Elite Carbon 29
- Frame: FACT 9m, X-Wing layout, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, All-Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 165mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RC 29/27.5+, Solo Air, compression and rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus, Rx All-Mountain Tune, AUTOSAG
- Wheels: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- Front Tire: Butcher, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- Rear Tire: Slaughter, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, 28T
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc
- Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable dropper
Looking for a an awesome review of the new Enduro? Click the link below!
"The 29” wheel bike was mightily unique – bigger and badder than any other 29” wheel enduro bike."
Read more at https://dirtmountainbike.com/bike-reviews/trail-enduro-bikes/2017-specialized-enduro.html#JdcPOqUKYoLcsmlg.99