2018 All-City Cycles ELECTRIC QUEEN!
The Electric Queen
All-City Cycles says, "The Electric Queen was expressly made for maximum fun."
Everyone at Rocktown agrees.
With only just a few test rides done so far (the bike was built 30 minutes ago), we are already so stoked on the this bike and the potential it has for mountain biking.
This bike "features modern mountain standards: stealth dropper routing, Boost Spacing, thru-axles, 44mm head tube, and two bottle mounts." All-City Cycles.com
Stock Build Spec:
- Frame: 612 Select CroMoly steel. Double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Externally tapered, ovalized, and dimpled chain stays, tapered seat stays, replaceable derailleur hanger. Stealth dropper post routing.
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL 120mm
- Handlebar: Salsa Rustler, 750mm
- Shifter/Brake Lever: SRAM GX 11spd
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 1x11, Long Cage
- Brakeset: SRAM Level, 160mm Centerline Rotors
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Crankset: SRAM GX 1000, 32t, Boost
- Cassette: Sunrace 11spd, 11-42t
- Hubs: Novatec, 32h, Black
- Rims: WTB Scraper i40, 27.5, 32h
- Tires: WTB Ranger 27.5 x 3.0", 27tpi
Available Tire Clearance: up to 27.5 x 3.0" or 29 x 2.3"
Size currently available in the shop: Large