2018 Tarmac Expert SL6
Weighing 16.3lbs out of the box, the new Tarmac SL6 means business. The Rider First Technology frame takes on a new meaning with the SL6 frame model, and it's performance is second to none. Stiff and responsive, yet smooth and a total blast to ride, the Tarmac Expert is ready to shred... Especially because it clears 30c tires!
Tarmac Expert Specs/Info:
- The FACT 10r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac.
- S-Works full FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
- The 11-speed Shimano Ultegra 8000 shifting is extremely reliable, lightweight, and precise.
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- Wheels: Roval SLX 24 Rims, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 8010 direct mount