All-City Cosmic Stallion
Cosmic Stallion - "The party bike you can also rip on."
Ryan took this bike out to our local grassroots event, the Harris-Roubaix, this past weekend. Ryan was pretty stoked on this bike - it has a comfortable endurance geometry without sitting too upright; it clears big gravel tires, but still feels like he could take it out to one of our local weekly fast rides to shred the pavement. We think he's going to have a hard time bringing the bike back to the shop!
If you'd like to demo our Cosmic Stallion, hit us up or stop by! Visit our demo bike page by clicking HERE!
Cosmic Stallion Complete Build Specs:
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS42/28.6 IS52/40 Short Cover Headset
- Stem: Zipp Service Course 6˚
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowbell, 31.8mm
- Bar Tape: All-City Super Cush w/ lock on plugs, Black
- Shifter/Brake Lever: SRAM Rival 22 Hydraulic, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival 22, Braze on w/Band Mount Clamp (28.6mm)
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 22, long cage
- Brakeset: SRAM Rival Hydraulic, Post Mount, rotors: 160mm front , 140mm rear
- Crankset: SRAM S-390, 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Seatpost: Zipp Service Course, 27.2mm
- Saddle: All-City Gonzo
- CassetteSRAM PG1130, 11-32t
- ChainSRAM PC1110
- WheelsNovatec 6-bolt hubs, WTB STP i19 32h, tubeless ready, 32h
- Tires: Clement X'PLOR MSO, 700c x 40mm, 60TPI