Registration Link: https://www.bikereg.com/rocktown-cyclocross-festival-2016-vacx
Additional Registration Information:
- Race two events and get $10 off the second race.
- Is this your first time? You are eligible for Mens 5, Junior, and Women's 4. You will have to purchase a one day license at the race - we'll have them! Show up at least one hour early.
- Day-Of registration - we accept Credit Card, Check and Cash.
- $10.00 late fee for registering day-of.
- Rocktown Bicycles will be open Sunday from 2:00pm until 5:00pm. You may redeem gift cards on Sunday after the race!
- You can register at Rocktown Bicycles on Friday during normal store hours.
Venue and Course Info
- Bathrooms and Showers onsite.
- Extremely spectator friendly course. Wooded and hilly but nearly entirely visible from all points.
- course features: off camber sections, dirt trails, grassy run-ups, moderate elevation change, barriers, a gravel climb, paved finish drag.
Activities For Friends And Family
- Children's' Race
- Playground on course for the kids
- Pumpkin decorating
- Belgian food vendor
For GPS and MapQuest use:
305 S. Dogwood Dr.
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
For the directions we recommend (we live here) see below:
From NORTH/Washington DC (simplest route, fastest):
- Take 66 West
- Merge onto I-81 South
- Take Exit 247 B for Route 33 West
- Merge onto 33 West and follow for 1.4 miles.
- You will hit Court Square in downtown Harrisonburg.
- Loop around Court Square to to stay on 33 West for .7 miles.
- Left at S Dogwood.
- Destination on right.
From SOUTH/Richmond Virginia (simplest route, fastest)
- Take 64 West
- Merge onto I-81 North
- Take Exit 245 for Port Republic Road/JMU Entrance
- Left onto Port Republic Road for .5 miles.
- At the intersection of S Main St and Port Republic Rd, Port Republic Road becomes Maryland Ave.
- Continue on Maryland Avenue for .7 miles
- Right onto Dogwood Drive for .5 miles.
- Destination on your left.
Contact Race Director Ken Bell with interest in sponsoring the event, or general inquires at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need immediate contact call the shop at 540-689-0070