Registration Page: https://www.bikereg.com/michaux-endurance-series-curse-of-dark-hollow
Michaux State Forest, PA, Sun Jul 17, 2016
The Curse of Dark Hollow is the second stop in our race series. This race begins and finishes on Big Flat off of Shippensburg Road. This race started in 1996 and has continued to push the limits of mountain biking in the forest. Rich Winkelmann, of the race directors said, "These events aren't about pomp and circumstance. This is a blood sport. Its really about the technical challenge that Michaux presents to the riders, which we feel is the very heart of mountain biking. The gnarlier and more mysterious, the better! Is there another way to do it?" This also has 10, 20 and 30 mile single courses.
Pre-RegistrationCloses 7/12 at 11:45 p.m. And Will re-open as Race Day Registration!
5 mile - $10
10 mile - $40 *
20 mile - $50 *
30 mile - $60 *
*Included Volvo Michaux Endurance Series T-Shirt and post race meal
Race Day Registration starting at 7/13 12:15 a.m.
Race Day Rates
5 mile - $10
10 mile - $50 *
20 mile - $60 *
30 mile - $70 *
* Includes a post race meal and NO T-Shirt
RAIN OR SHINE
30 mile - 9:00
20 mile, 10 mile, then 5 mile - 10:00
10 Mile - https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/40941568
20 Mile - https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/337742267
30 Mile - https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/797116434
What do you get if you race the 10, 20 or 30?
1. You get that feeling of euphoria and accomplishment from finishing one of the toughest races there is.
2. You get stocked aid stations on the course with GU, water, cyctosport, pb j, candy and more
3. Post-race meal.
4. Race T-Shirt.
5. 30 mile podium finishers receive cash prize
6. 10 and 20 mile podium finishers receive pick from prize table
7. Enter all three to qualify for the overall series title at the end of the series